Table of Contents (Find Your Tip!)
- 1. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- 2. What is your spirit animal?
- 3. What is your Netflix guilty pleasure?
- 4. If you could do anything with your life, what would you be doing?
- 5. When is the last time you cried and why?
- 6. What are you most grateful for?
- 7. Pizza or tacos?
- 8. Cats or dogs?
- 9. If could live anywhere else in the world, where would it be?
- 10. What are your travel fantasies?
- 11. Books or podcasts?
- 12. What song do you picture plays when you walk into the room?
- 13. Do you believe in aliens?
- 14. Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you do it?
- 15. Do you like the beach?
- 16. What is your astrological sign?
- 17. Do you like thunderstorms?
- 18. What is your Harry Potter house?
- 19. What’s your favorite sports team?
- 20. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
- You May Also Like: Breadcrumbing: What Is It And How To Avoid It
Having a crush is really exciting. You get butterflies when they walk past you and nervous when they talk to you. You may not even know what to say to them. That’s why we’ve put together 20 good questions to ask your crush. So you’ll be an excellent conversationalist and see just how compatible you two are.
Before you meet up with your crush to ask these questions be sure to run a Person Search on them to make sure they don’t have a criminal background, aren’t a sex offender and aren’t already married. The results will give you information like their social media accounts, aliases, contact information, address, licenses and so much more. Don’t fall for someone who has a shady past or is already involved with someone.
Once you know that your crush checks out, meet up for coffee and let the conversation flow!
1. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This question will help you gage what type of restaurant your crush might be interested in dining at. Or what kind of meal you could cook for them.
2. What is your spirit animal?
A spirit animal says a lot about how someone sees themselves and their demeanor. For instance, if they see themselves as an elephant they have a gentle yet strong soul. But if their spirit animal is a lion they see themselves as a powerful leader.
3. What is your Netflix guilty pleasure?
Find out if you will be Netflix and chill compatible or if you’re on different pages. Are you going to be binging episodes of The Office together and is it going to be a match made in heaven? Or will you need separate accounts?
4. If you could do anything with your life, what would you be doing?
People love talking about themselves, find out what lights them up and what their dream is. Can you see yourself by their side? Do their aspirations excite you, do they seem passionate? This will tell you if they are a go-getter or a settler.
5. When is the last time you cried and why?
Crying is a sign of strength, knowing they are in touch with their emotions and comfortable with it is extremely important. Also, are they vulnerable enough to share this information with you.
6. What are you most grateful for?
Get some insight into what means the most to them and what they value most in life. Gratitude is a powerful practice and if they can express and share in words what they are most grateful for with you that is really beautiful and you should feel really honored.
7. Pizza or tacos?
How are you going to spend your Friday nights together? What if they can’t choose? Can they you live with Taco Tuesdays and Pizza Fridays each week?
8. Cats or dogs?
If you were to have a fur baby together would it be a cat or a dog? Maybe they already are a fur-parent and this will show their level of commitment and responsibility to another creature.
9. If could live anywhere else in the world, where would it be?
It’s important to know where life could take them if they had the means to get there. Could you see yourself going there two if you were to fall in love one day?
10. What are your travel fantasies?
Are you going to be vacation partners and travel the world together? Do you share the same fantasies? Backpacking through Europe, having a spiritual awakening in Bali, eating your way through Tokyo.
11. Books or podcasts?
Find out what their favorites are. This says a lot about them and how they choose to enrich their knowledge of the world and life. Be ready to share some of your favorites too.
12. What song do you picture plays when you walk into the room?
Ok, so this is a fun question and will get you to see how they see themselves if their life was a movie. Are they the hero or the underdog of this thing called life? Do they enter a room with confidence?
13. Do you believe in aliens?
This can lead to some serious debate and intense conversation. Ok, aliens totally are real. Have you ever watched an episode of Ancient Aliens. How do you think the Egyptians built the Pyramids?
14. Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you do it?
See if they have an adventurous side and are a risk taker. Maybe it’s something you can do together. Jumping out of a perfectly good airplane may sound insane to them and to you. But maybe you can jump together through the fear.
15. Do you like the beach?
Will you be spending summers ocean side and vacationing to tropical lands? Going to the beach is fun and relaxing. Swimming in the ocean, building sandcastles, sunbathing. Who doesn’t love the beach? This might be a deal breaker for me.
16. What is your astrological sign?
You can find out a lot about a person from their astrological sign. See if your signs are compatible with each other and what their qualities are.
17. Do you like thunderstorms?
Are you going to make a blanket fort in a thunderstorm and listen to the rain and thunder and tell each other stories?
18. What is your Harry Potter house?
If you’re a Gryffindor and they are a Slytherin then that just might be a deal breaker. Do they even know what this question means? Will they binge watch all 8 Harry Potter movies with you?
19. What’s your favorite sports team?
Are you going to be going to be tailgating at football games together or is there a friendly rivalry between you two? Maybe getting tickets to upcoming game would be a great first date. Live sporting events have a great energy and there’s not a lot of pressure and you can bond of your common love for the team or have a bet going on between the two of you.
20. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
It’s really important to know how someone views money and what they would do with it if they had it. You may be young and just starting out, but in a few years life can take you in a whole different directly. How they feel towards money and what they will do with it is very telling if you will be compatible long term.
Now all you need to do is meet your crush for coffee and let the conversation flow. Everyone loves talking about themselves, so they’ll be really flattered you’re so interested in their life. With these good questions to ask your crush you’ll learn more about them and be able to determine if you see a future with them.