You probably (or at least want to) trust your partner with all of your heart, but sometimes, there’s a small part of us that’s a little too curious for our own good. We always want to learn more about our significant other, whether it’s their hobbies or their friends. Have you ever wondered how to find out who your partner is texting? If you’re in a serious relationship, it’s not a strange question to think about at all.
Maybe your partner just met a new friend or coworker, which means you’ll likely be introduced soon enough. If your partner looks stressed out, they could be experiencing problems at work. One possibility is that they’re responding to their boss’s texts about urgent tasks that need to be done after-hours.
On the other hand, there might be a reason why you want to know who your boyfriend or girlfriend is texting. Maybe they’ve been a little too protective of their phone recently. Does your significant other turn their screen away from you as soon as you walk into the room? Or perhaps they just aren’t spending as much quality time with you as you’d like, and you want to know why. Could there be someone else in the picture? Before you assume the worst and accuse them of cheating, you should know how to find out who your partner is texting.
You Might Have Reason For Concern If Your Partner:
- Has suddenly become very secretive about who they’re texting or calling
- Never leaves their phone unattended anymore.
- Uses their smartphone more frequently than they used to, especially during dinner and date nights.
- Is going out with friends or staying late at the office much more than usual.
- Seems reluctant to talk about their daily life with you.
Is My Partner Cheating?
Seeing your partner text someone you don’t know might make warning bells go off in your head. Who is she texting? Or why hasn’t he told you about his new female friend? It’s tempting to jump to conclusions, but you shouldn’t. Instead, consider every possibility, trust what your partner has to say, and do some investigating on your own.
The Best Way To Find Out Who Your Partner Is Texting
Do A Reverse Phone Number Lookup
The best way to know how to find out who your partner is texting is by doing a reverse phone number lookup. It only takes a few minutes, and you’ll be able to confidentially trace any phone number back to its owner. Because Kiwi Searches only has the most accurate results, you’ll learn exactly who your girlfriend or boyfriend is texting.
What Can You Learn From A Reverse Phone Number Search?
A reverse phone search will pull up the caller’s first and last name. Other information you may discover in our records will be the phone’s (general) location, whether the number belongs to a mobile or landline, and the name of its carrier, along with a list of the number’s previous owners.
How To Research Additional Information About Them
Once you learn the person’s name by looking up their phone number, there are other ways to learn even more about them. The easiest one is to use a person search tool, which will let you find all of their public data in one place. Do they have any social media accounts? Where do they work? And what town do they live in? You’ll find all of this information in a few minutes, so you can put your mind at ease if you discover that your partner was just texting an acquaintance or family friend. But if these results raised even more suspicion for you, then you might want to confront your partner about what you’ve found.
How To Confront Your Partner
So, you have the evidence you need. You were able to find out who your boyfriend or girlfriend is texting, and the situation doesn’t look good. Now it’s time to talk with your significant other about it and hope they come clean. Even if they were just texting a coworker, they shouldn’t be secretive about who they’re talking to. Relationships require both trust and openness from both sides.
- Remember – when you explain why you learned how to find out who he or she is texting, come from a place of love, not hatred. If you outright accuse your partner of cheating or lying to you, the conversation will turn hostile very quickly. Give your partner a chance to tell you their side of the story. If you know they’re lying, it’s time to present them with the evidence you found.
- Treat this as a problem that you two will tackle together. If it turns out your partner wasn’t cheating, how can you learn to put more trust in each other? What can you both do to prevent suspicion and jealousy going forward? One solution is practicing trust exercises together.
- In the absolute worst case scenario, if your significant other was cheating on you, the ball’s in your court. While many couples aren’t able to recover from cheating, there are ones that have. Some of these have been happy, long-lasting relationships, too. It’s your decision if you choose to stay after you discover how to find out who your partner is texting. It’s also up to your significant other to change and attempt to earn your trust again.
Despite whatever happens after you learn who your significant other was texting, you deserve to be in a happy relationship with someone who’s loyal to you. Looking up someone’s phone number and doing a background check on them can help you in other areas of your life, too. Whether you’re traveling or looking to meet new people, these tools will help you stay safe.
You May Also Like: Excuses Cheaters Will Make That You Really Shouldn’t Believe